Today I have a male, summer, easel card I would like to share with you. I made it for my Father on Father's Day. He was in the navy in his youth and he still has a fondness for the sea so I hope he'll like it ;)
Witajcie Wszyscy!
Dzisiaj chciałam się z wami podzielić męską, letnio-wakacyjną, sztalugową kartką. Zrobiłam ją dla mojego Taty z okazji Dnia Ojca. Tato służył w młodości w marynarce wojennej i nadal ma sentyment do morza, więc myślę że ta praca przypadnie Mu do gustu.
To age the card I used a navy blue ink and a white gesso. It was very hard for me to make the card without flowers ;) but I added here a lots of other embellishments ;)
Pracę postarzyłam granatowym tuszem i białym gesso. Ciężko było mi zrobić kartkę bez kwiatów ;) ale zamiast nich użyłam wielu innych ozdób.
I made also a simple matching box:
Do kompletu zrobiłam proste pudełko:This card was made using:
Papers: "Naval Treaty" paper set - UHKGallery
"Banana Boat" from the "Summer City" paper set - The Scrap Cake
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities - "Labels Twenty Three"
Chipboard: sentence - Crafty Molly
Ink: navy blue - Papermania
Acrylic Primer: white Ayeeda Gesso - 13artsPearls: DP Craft
I'm entering this creation into:
Tę kartkę zgłaszam na wyzwania:
#4 "Na okrągło" at the SnipArt
#3 "Bon Voyage" at Białe Kruczki
#24 "Summer fun" at the ScrapbookerPhD
"Here Comes Summer" at Noor! Design
#23 "Travel" at I KROPKA
#104 "It's a Boy Thing" at Crafting for all Seasons Challenge Blog
Have a sunny weekend :)
Życzę Wam słonecznego weekendu :)
Życzę Wam słonecznego weekendu :)
*****
Thank you for visiting my blog and thank you so much for all your wonderful comments!
I read and appreciate every one of them!
Dziękuję serdecznie za Wasze odwiedziny i za wszystkie cudowne komentarze.
Jestem niezmiernie wdzięczna za czas, jaki mi poświęcacie!
*****









Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz