26 sierpnia 2015

Green Wedding card / Zielona kartka ślubna

Hello Dears!
This evening I'd like to show you a green wedding ribbon tied card. The main decoration is the colourful flower wreath. I've aged the card with the ink and added some chipboards. One of them is the sentence: "Wedding Day".

Witajcie Kochani!
Dzisiejszego wieczoru chciałam Wam pokazać zieloną kartkę ślubną. Kartkę zawiązuje się wstążką a jej główną dekorację stanowi kwiecisty wianek. Pracę dosyć intensywnie postarzyłam tuszem i dodatkowo ozdobiłam tekturkami.




That's how the card looks with the ribbon untied:
Tak wygląda kartka po rozwiązaniu wstążki:


The card inside. I've added a pocket for the wedding present.
Wnętrze kartki z miejscem na życzenia oraz kieszonką na ślubny prezent.


That's how the back of the card looks like:
Tak prezentuje się tył kartki:


This card was made using:
Papers:   "You were never lovelier" #05 - Galeria Papieru
             "Sprinkle - pastels" #02 - Galeria Papieru
Dies:   Nellie's Multi Frame's set - MFD063  
          LeCrea'Multi Die Flower - 2
Chipboards:     sentence - Crafty Molly
                     hearts, doves - Tricks Art
                     twigs - CRAFTfun
Ink:   Brushed Corduroy - Distress
Puncher:  DP Craft


I'm entering this creation into:
Tę kartkę zgłaszam na wyzwania:

#18 "Na głowie kwietny ma wianek..." at the Craft Bar


"Things with Wings" at the Crafty Boots Challenges
#6 "May Flowers" at Noor! Design
Utfordring #101 at the Vintage Utfordring
#22 "Ślub" at I KROPKA

I'm very, very pleased because this card made 1ST PLACE at the Crafty Boots Challenge.
Thank you so much!!!

Jest mi niezmiernie miło, ponieważ ta karteczka zajęła  pierwsze miejsce w wyzwaniu Crafty Boots Challenge. Serdecznie dziękuję!!!



Have a niece evening :)
Życzę Wam miłego wieczoru :)


*****

Thank you for visiting my blog and thank you so much for all your wonderful comments! 
I read and appreciate every one of them!

Dziękuję serdecznie za Wasze odwiedziny i za wszystkie cudowne komentarze. 
Jestem niezmiernie wdzięczna za czas, jaki mi poświęcacie!


*****

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Home / Strona główna